ver. 2.4.8; last updated 08/31/2017
Spiritual Healing with Vinny Pinto
Services and fees page: services, fees, requesting service.
Vinny Pinto is a remote (non-local) spiritual healer, also sometimes known as a metaphysical healer, or mystical healer. This is remote healing, also known as distant healing, distance healing, non-local (or nonlocal) healing.
Vinny is highly intuitive and offers heart-centered non-contact, non-local spiritual healing at a distance, as well as spiritual coaching.
Home Page: Introduction
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Request Healing
Guidelines for Requesting Healing
Receiving Divine Love & Grace thru Vinny
Other Services Offered by Vinny
Vinny's Training & Background
Details of Vinny's Method & Work
Notes on Vinny's Spiritual Blessing Trips
Visits to Vinny's Home
Guidelines for Requesting Spiritual Healing Treatment Service
The basic rules and guidelines:
- You may only make requests for a remote spiritual healing treatment via a HANDWRITTEN note on a single sheet of paper (or index card), inserted in a HANDWRITTEN (that is, addressed in your handwriting) envelope, and send ONLY via postal mail. In other words, as stated clearly elsewhere on this website as well, you CANNOT request a remote spiritual healing treatment via a phone call or email.
- Each request must be for only one person or animal --- in other words, each HANDWRITTEN request must be ONLY for healing of ONLY one person or animal per page and only one request may be enclosed in each HANDWRITTEN (i.e., addressed in your handwriting) envelope. Your fee (required) may be sent in the same envelope, or (preferably) may be made online using the link on this website to the payments page.
- Separate HANDWRITTEN requests for healing (for an individual person or animal) must be made separately -- in other words, each HANDWRITTEN note must contain only one request for only one person at a time. Each HANDWRITTEN request must be written on a separate single sheet (or index card) and mailed, via postal mail, in a separate HANDWRITTEN (i.e., addressed in your handwriting) envelope. Thus, it is not allowed to send me one envelope wherein a person lists requests for healings for themselves, their spouse, their five children, their ex-lover, their two grand-children, their three aunts, their four uncles, their grandmother, and their sister's dog (yes, some people have really tried to do this....!) Rather, each HANDWRITTEN request for a remote spiritual healing treatment must be submitted on a separate single sheet of paper or index card, in a separate HANDWRITTEN envelope, and each must be accompanied by the fee for the level of remote spiritual healing service requested.
- In general, you may only request a remote spiritual healing treatment for yourself, or for one of your animals (e.g., pets or livestock, or a favorite wild animal) or for someone close to you (your dependent child or dependent elderly parent) who is so young or old or ill that they cannot request a remote spiritual healing treatment for themselves. Please bear in mind that if you request a remote spiritual healing treatment for another person (dependent elderly parent or grandparent, a young child, etc.), then the treatment will be limited to only what that person's mind (both the conscious and unconscious aspects) would allow if they were able to request service for themselves. In no case can any spiritual healing treatment cause any change in a person which they would not willingly allow, or which is not permitted by their guardian angel or Higher Self.
While my basic level of remote spiritual healing was freely offered on a donation-only basis at one time, it is now offered only as a fee-based service. For more details on how and why this occurred, you may wish to read my letter which addresses this topic, February 2010 Note From Vinny Regarding Donations vs. Fees for Treatment.
Advice -- What to Expect
Please allow me to remind you that I never promise anything other than deeper and closer connection with Divine Heart and God. I never promise any physical or mental healing, nor promise any particular physical healing or change in a life situation. Indeed, no alternative healing practitioner of any persuasion can legally or ethically promise such things. Indeed, even mainstream medical doctors cannot legally or ethically promise such things as the result of a treatment (although, as we all know, some folks of all persuasions do make such promises…) When I perform remote spiritual healing, the actual amount of healing seen, on any level, is due to a number of factors: it is due in roughly equal parts to each of the following factors:
Further, even when deep shifts of physical or emotional problems may happen with remote spiritual healing (or even with energy healing or acupuncture) they do not necessarily happen after simply the first session. Rather, as with any modality, more than one treatment may be needed before the client sees some of the desired shift toward their goals. When shifts or healings do occur, they may be sudden, or they may take place slowly, over many weeks or months. With spiritual healing, the healing of a physical problem or life problem, when such healing occurs as a result of your increased flow of grace, may be complete (as in complete disappearance of diabetes) or it may be partial (as in partial amelioration of some of the attendant circulatory and healing problems which usually accompany it.)
- my deep prayerful and meditative "work" in reminding your deeper self of your connection with God and Divine Heart and in allowing you to access greater Grace and Love. I essentially act as a temporary facilitator or midwife to help you reconnect with God/Being/Spirit and Divine Heart
- your ability to receive (irrevocably linked with your ability to give) -- this is a measure of faith and grace
- your ability to allow change (note: this is different from simply "believing") -- this is an aspect of faith and sincerity
- your ability to allow Grace and Love in your life and heart -- this is another aspect of faith and sincerity
- what your guardian angels and Higher Self know is best for you at this time
Lastly, with spiritual healing, you may see a shift, not in the exact issue or area which you requested, but rather in another, often-related, area. This is very common, and is due to the fact that your Higher Self and guardian angels always know what you most need at that time, and what they know you most need may not exactly coincide with what your mind (I call this "local mind") most thinks it wants or needs right now.
Notes on Effects of the Remote Spiritual Healing Work
Please note that one effect of each of the levels of healing treatment is a clearing of the client's energy body of any possessing or invading entities and stuck negative feelings, thought forms and patterns (unless the client's conscious or subconscious mind is trying to actively hold on to them, as free will is never violated.) This is sometimes called chakra clearing, aura cleaning, aura clearing, or aura cleansing. The removal of possessing entities or spirits is sometimes called entity depossession, entity removal, spirit depossession, or exorcism; there is no force or hypnotism used in the heart-centered method employed by Vinny, but only Love and Grace, with angelic assistance and guidance.
Fees for all levels of service are for remote healing work. Vinny does not do live, in-person sessions.
How to Request a Remote Spiritual Healing from Vinny -- Instructions
Please note that all remote spiritual healing treatments include at least 30 days (some may be up to 3 months in length or longer) of inclusion in the healing and Divine love and grace meditations that Vinny performs at least twenty times each day (that is, every 24 hours). In addition, Vinny will also perform during that period at least one (the number will depend upon the exact level of remote spiritual healing that you have chosen) individual remote spiritual healing session for you, at a time chosen by Divinity.
All approved requests for Vinny's remote spiritual healing services must be prepaid.
Briefly, treatment is requested via postal mail. We have all found that requests made via postal mail are more effective than requests made by phone or e-mail, and thus all requests for remote spiritual healing must be made via a short handwritten note sent in an envelope via postal mail.
Please also review the guidelines and conditions for requesting treatment, at the beginning of this page.
Step 1: First, if you are even thinking of requesting a remote spiritual healing from Vinny, please be sure that you have read a sufficient amount of information on this website regarding the nature of Vinny's remote spiritual healing work so that you understand what he does. Briefly, he is not an energy healer of any kind -- he does not work with, nor use, any energies, lights, auric colors, vibrations, crystals or intent-based healing in his remote healing work, and instead he is a remote spiritual healer -- Vinny has been given a special gift by Divinity wherein he serves as a window for Divinity into this world and also serves as a window for the flow of Divine grace and love into this world.
If you still have questions about Vinny's healing work after having read the information available on this website, or if you are undecided about whether you wish to ask Vinny for a healing at this time, or if you feel that you wish Vinny to know more details about the challenges or problems that you are facing, then you are welcome to call him for a five minute consultation after having first prepaid the $50 consultation fee; for further information regarding how to engage Vinny for the consultation, please see my note below. Please remember that the fee paid for a consultation does not apply toward the fee for any subsequent healing services, if you should request a remote spiritual healing after the consultation.
Step 2: If, after having read the above, you are still considering requesting a remote spiritual healing from Vinny, please be sure that you have first read carefully the cautionary letter on my website regarding whether or not to request healing at this time entitled "An Open Letter From My Heart...".
Step 3: If, having made it through the two steps above, you still wish to request a remote spiritual healing from Vinny, and if you have received any fee-based spiritual healing services from Vinny within the past four years, then you automatically have permission to go ahead with the process of requesting a healing from Vinny, and, in that case, please proceed to step 4 below.
On the other hand, if you have never received any fee-based spiritual healing services from Vinny, or if have not received any such services from Vinny within the past four years, then you need to first contact Vinny via email (see contact page) or phone and ask for permission to request a remote spiritual healing. If you are sending a note via email asking for permission to proceed with requesting a remote spiritual healing, please give your full name (first and last), and where you are located (city, country, etc.) and why you are asking for healing at this time. You will usually receive an email reply from Vinny within 15 hours of sending your email, if not sooner, and will always receive a reply within two days, at the latest.
If and when Vinny accepts your request, and gives you permission to proceed with requesting a remote spiritual healing, then you may return to this page and continue with the process of requesting a remote spiritual healing by following the remaining steps below. If you are not approved by Vinny at this time for his remote spiritual healing services, you are welcome to re-apply for permission, should you wish to do so, in 12 months time, or later. If your request is refused at this time, please understand that any such refusal is not personal, and rather, Vinny is only able to accept clients of his healing work who have been approved by Divinity, and as a result of this selection process by Divinity, he accepts only about 25% to 30% of applications for remote spiritual healing services that he receives, based upon Divine guidance.
Step 4: Send a short handwritten note by postal mail, on one side only, of a single piece of paper (or index card), in a sealed envelope, addressed in handwriting to Vinny at his mailing address (below.) The note must show, starting at the top:
The piece of paper (or index card) upon which your brief healing request is written must be placed in a sealed addressed envelope and mailed via postal mail to Vinny. Please do not put other information or comments in the note; any such additional comments will be ignored. A photo may be included, but is not required or requested. Please be advised that if you do send a photo, or anything else, it cannot and will not be returned to you. Your payment for the fee may be made online via credit or debit card, or via electronic bank check (echeck) or bank transfer, using one of the links provided on the various pages (healing services page, payment page) of this website, or may be included in the envelope; if you send a check or money order, please realize that healing services will not begin until the bank declares that the funds from the check or money order have cleared.
- your name
- if applicable, name of third-party person (your dependent child or dependent elderly parent) or animal for whom you are requesting service
- your address
- your telephone number(s)
- your e-mail address (if any)
- the type or level of service requested
- it is fine to briefly list up to three concerns or requests. Please do not send any lengthy descriptions of the problems that you feel that you are facing; any written information in the healing request note beyond the brief basics that are listed above will not be read and will be totally ignored.
Please mail any requests for healing in a sealed envelope with your payment (unless you are using online payment or electronic transfer of funds) to:
Step 5: Send payment (if you haven't already included payment with your handwritten request in step 4). Click here to see Remote Spiritual Healing treatment fees. Click here to make a payment and to see a list of accepted payment methods.
Please be familiar with my guidelines for requesting remote spiritual healing at the top of this page before proceeding with requesting healing services. Thank you!
A handwritten or hand-printed note sent via postal mail addressed in handwriting to Vinny, along with any payments due, must be received, in all cases, before treatment can be started.
And Now, A Note About a "Freebie" Service for
Receiving Divine Love and Grace from Vinny
Vinny has been contacted repeatedly across the years since the year 2000 by persons who had visited his spiritual healing website and who did not necessarily want to request a remote spiritual healing from him at that time, or who perhaps felt that they could not afford the fees for a remote spiritual healing at that time, but they stated that they nonetheless wished that Vinny could, and would, consider offering some kind of low-cost or zero-cost way that they could more directly experience the flow of Divine love and grace that they sensed flowing through him. In fact, a number of those persons mentioned that they could feel the flow of Divine love and grace coming through the small photographs of Vinny found on his spiritual healing website, and they stated that they "wanted more".
As you likely already know from having read the main page on this spiritual healing website, Vinny has been given a gift from Divinity whereby he serves as a window for Divinity, and for Divine love and grace, into this world. It is this flow of Divine love and grace that some people sense, and that led to the requests from visitors to Vinny's spiritual healing website that have been described above. Partially in response to those requests, as of early 2013, Vinny was guided by Divinity to create a page on his spiritual healing website that will feature a large and specially-blessed photograph of him. This specially-blessed photograph will allow those who wish to receive the flow of Divine love and grace that flows through him to connect and to receive this flow of love and grace, free of charge, whenever they choose to visit the page. If you are interested in being a recipient of this entirely free-of-charge flow of Divine love and grace, please feel free to visit the page by clicking here.
A Note re Requests to Visit Me Here During Spiritual Treatment
Although it is well-understood by my clients that all of my healing work is done as remote spiritual healing only, a minority of existing clients and new clients advise me that they feel, based upon inner guidance, that it is nonetheless important to them to visit me here at my home in a monastery-like setting in the mountains and be in my presence for an hour or two, and they often ask that I also perform a short remote (that is, no physical contact, and rather, I am sitting at least ten feet from the client during the session) spiritual healing session for them while they are here. Many of the requesters seem to feel that if they are allowed to visit with me briefly, then the remote spiritual healing treatment will be somehow more powerful or effective. I cannot necessarily argue with that intuitive insight, as I have heard reports many times that people (including persons who were not necessarily spiritual healing clients, but rather friends or colleagues or scientific consulting clients) seem to have received a healing on the physical, emotional or mental level, as well as a heart-centering, simply from being in my presence for an hour or longer.
My answer to clients who ask for this privilege is that I do indeed occasionally allow spiritual healing clients to visit here for a 1.5 to two hour visit, during which period I will at some point sit near them and perform a brief spiritual healing treatment, and the terms and conditions for such rare services appear below:
- such visits are rarely allowed, and thus all such visits are by application only, and, once you have asked, if you are accepted, then we must agree upon a time and date for the 1.5 to 2 hour visit to my home in a monastery-like setting on the east coast of the US.
- if your request for a visit is approved, and if your healing request is/was for a remote single spiritual healing treatment, then the minimum fee, prepaid, is $480. This must be prepaid prior to the visit and before we agree on a date and time.
- if your request for a visit has been approved, there is also a mandatory surcharge (per person requesting healing) of $375. This surcharge, along with the minimum single remote spiritual healing fee, must be prepaid prior to the visit and before we agree on a date and time.
- if you were also hoping to perhaps ask me consulting-type questions about nutrition, health or alternative health during the visit, please understand that such service is entirely beyond the scope of my remote spiritual healing work, and rather, that constitutes private consulting services, and my normal prepaid per-hour rates for consulting in the realms of health, alternative health, nutrition and well-being will apply.
- if you have been approved for such a visit, you understand that you are entirely responsible for all costs and details of your travel, including driving to my home, and for your lodging and meals while in the area.
A Note re Requests for me to Visit the Client at their Home for Distant Spiritual Healing Treatment
Although it is well-understood by my clients that all of my healing work is done as remote spiritual healing only, a minority of existing clients and new clients, particularly some who are very seriously ill, ask me if I will visit them at their home in person and be near them for a few hours, so that they may be in my presence, and they also ask that I perform one or more short remote (that is, no physical contact, and rather, I am sitting at least ten feet from the client during the session) spiritual healing sessions for them during my visit with them at their home. Most of the people making such a request seem to feel that if I will visit them so that they may be in my presence for a while, then the remote spiritual healing treatment will be somehow more powerful or effective. I cannot necessarily argue with that intuitive insight, as I have heard reports many times that people (including persons who were not necessarily spiritual healing clients, but rather were friends or colleagues or scientific consulting clients) seem to have received a healing on the physical, emotional or mental level, as well as a heart-centering, simply from being in my presence for an hour or longer.
My answer to clients who ask for such in-person visits to them at their homes is that I do indeed occasionally agree to travel and perform such services, and the terms and conditions are outlined below:
- I rarely agree to perform such live visits, and thus all such requests for a visit to you at your home are by application only, and, once you have asked, if you are accepted, then we must agree upon a time and date of the visit; I can render live in-person visits for periods ranging from one day to eight days; a one day visit is minimum.
- My prepaid fee for such live in-person visits is $2,375 per day (you may reserve anywhere from one to eight days) plus airfare and certain other travel-related costs (you will prepay such charges and I will handle my own travel reservations, including car rental); a one-day visit is the minimum (and will consist of my spending three to four hours during that day near the client.)
- Attendant to such visits, I handle all my own travel arrangements, including procurement of a rental car, and I reserve a stay at a hotel located within a reasonable distance of your home. For travel to certain countries, including India, my client is required to handle (and to pay for) all car transportation arrangements for me.
- All prepaid funds for the fee and for travel must be received as cleared funds well in advance of the trip, and before I will make any travel arrangements or reservations.
- Once prepaid funds have been received, there are no refunds or rebates.
- Each "day" of such a spiritual healing/presence visit will consist of my spending three to four hours per day near the client (that is, within 15 to 20 feet of them, as convenient to both parties), and, during that period of time, I will also perform two remote (that is, no physical contact) spiritual healing treatments (that is, two treatments per day.) I will likely not be present in the client's home outside of those hours, unless special arrangements have been made in advance. Thus, if you have prepaid for a five-day visit, I will travel to your area and will stay in a hotel near your home, and will visit you at mutually-convenient times for three to four hours each day in your home, and I will perform two individual remote (no physical contact) spiritual healing treatments each day while sitting near you.
- if you were also hoping to perhaps ask me consulting-type questions about nutrition, health or alternative health during the visit, please understand that such service is entirely beyond the scope of my remote spiritual healing work, and rather, that constitutes private consulting services, and my normal prepaid per-hour rates for consulting in the realms of health, alternative health, nutrition and well-being will apply if such services are to be rendered.
A Note From Vinny:
If you have decided to request a remote spiritual healing (or, if you have had at least one remote spiritual healing from me already, to ask for spiritual coaching services), you may find instructions on how to do so immediately above. However, before you decide whether to ask for a remote spiritual healing (or, far more rarely, for spiritual coaching), I strongly urge you to be sure that it is not simply your mind that wants to ask for the healing service, and rather, I ask that you check with your Heart and inner guidance/intuition to determine whether this is really the right time and place to ask me for a remote spiritual healing (or other related service).
After having done this, if you still have questions about my work, or questions about whether this is the right time to ask me for remote spiritual healing, and if you wish to speak with me for about five minutes to discuss the matter further, you may use the link below to prepay $50 for a five-minute chat with me to discuss any of your questions or concerns. Please understand that this $50 payment for a 5 minute chat where you can ask me questions about my work is not a payment for a "mini-healing", nor for a mini/quick intuitive reading, but rather, it gives you a chance to hear my voice and to ask me any questions about my work so that you can better decide whether you wish to request a remote spiritual healing at this time.
Once I have received the cleared funds for the five-minute consultation, you are then free to call me using my phone number (listed on this site). Please be advised that all such brief consulting chats must be prepaid, and the prepaid fee for the consultation/chat, while it may be used at any time over the next 12 months once it has been paid, is non-refundable and non-returnable, even if you do not call or if the call should end before the full five minute period has been completely used. Click here to make a $50 payment for a five-minute chat and to see a list of accepted payment methods. (This link opens in a new browser tab.)
A privacy notice, about the Traffic Analyzer for this web site and privacy.
Our promise to you: All of our web pages load quickly and easily. No fancy graphics, no banners, no annoying ads, no Java applets, no sound, no animations, no time-wasters!